- This event has passed.
Land-Based Language & Learning Gathering
June 2, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – June 3, 2021 @ 9:00 pm
As a collective group – teachers, students, and administrative staff have overcome the obstacles of the pandemic. Despite challenging times, all educators are finding new balances to continue delivering education, leadership, and resources for their students.
Join us this year as we gather to share knowledge and successes at the NAN Land-based Language and Learning Gathering: Inspiring Connection and Culture. The forum will take place virtually this year on June 2 & 3, 2021.
- Only registered Attendees & Speakers will have access to the virtual event space.
- Please use the email address used for registration to login to the virtual event space.
- If you login for the first time, you will be asked to create a password. Please use this to login again any time after
- Internet Explorer is not supported. We recommend using Google Chrome when possible, as this offers the most consistent experience for the Virtual Event Space.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the event coordinators: email@example.com or 807-620-6005
For more information, please contact Gabrielle or Amanda at 807-622-1979.
Participation Guidelines & Costs- First Nations
❖ Teacher release time will be available for 1 Teacher per participating NAN community at the rate of $250 per day for up to 2 conference days.
*Invoices will be required for reimbursement. Please submit invoices to Lorie Vanbuskirk, firstname.lastname@example.org
❖ School administrators, school support staff and other community education representatives are also invited to attend.
Participation Guidelines & Costs- School Boards
❖ Any teacher/educator with an interest in Land-based Language and Learning in First Nations education can attend.
❖ NAN will cover the costs associated with Teacher release time for School Boards within the NAN Territory.
❖ Teacher release time will be available for School Boards within the NAN Territory at the rate of $250 per day for up to 2 conference days.
* Invoices will be required for reimbursement. Please submit invoices to Lorie Vanbuskirk, email@example.com
❖ Education representative are also invited to attend.